Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Signs He Doesn't Want Your Ass: Relationship Edition

I orginally posted this on my other website (love-life-tequila.tumblr.com), but my friend wanted wanted me to post it on here as well. Enjoy!

Signs He Doesn't Want Your Ass: Relationship Edition



Ok, so I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. What can I say? I’ve been busy dammit. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t have anything to say…..

I’ve been moved for quite sometime to touch on this topic because more and more I see that people just aren’t clear in what they want. So I’m basically here to give my take on it and to bitch about certain things that annoy me.

image

First off, let me clarify. ***This list was made for girls (or guys who knows) that are looking for more than just a one night stand***. I mean lets face it, guys can get it from anywhere. So, if you let him take the cookies and that’s all you wanted? Then Congratualtions!!!! I’m not talking about you.

Let’s just jump right into this, shall we??

So….

image

(tequila is my ish)

1) His intentions aren’t clear

image

Look, I understand that guys may not always be clear in the beginning. They may be shy, socially awkward, or even gay… But come on, if it’s been lets say… a few weeks and after every conversation you are still left scratching your head? Then yeah… He just doesn’t want your ass.

2) He’d rather @ you on Twitter instead of contacting you privately

Girls get this so wrong. Just because ol’ boy @ed you on Twitter, doesn’t mean you should start looking at wedding dresses. I’m not saying that if he does this, he 110% not interested. If he REALLY wants to talk to you and get to know you, he’ll make the effort to get to know you beyond a social networking website.

3) He only has time for you when it’s convenient for him.

This one is pretty self-explanatory.

You are the one always suggesting places you can go and things you can do. You are the one always making time for him out of your schedule to fit his. Why?

image

I don’t have time for that and you shouldn’t either. You need to realize…. He doesn’t want your ass.

4) He says all the right things at night…. After he’s been drinking heavily

image

We’ve all heard the saying “A drunk heart speaks a sober mind”. But why would you wait for a guy to get stupid drunk for him to say all the things you wanted him to say while sober? Cause it may just be that the next morning, he wakes up, rolls over and sees you

next to him and he’s like…

image

then you get your feeling hurt. Don’t set yourself up for something like that. Girl….

5) He won’t acknowledge you while in his presence

This will forever remain a mystery to me. This situation is so awkward. And it sucks. You would think the guy would at least dap you up after you and him…. did all those things… I don’t know. Must not have been good. Well, either way now you realize that he got what he wanted out of you. And now… He doesn’t want your ass.

6) Every time he talks to you, he comes incorrectly… as hell.

Again let me say that if sex is the only thing you are looking for then this doesn’t apply to you!

image


This one is for the girls that believe that conversations like “Set dat box out” or “What dat sloppy toppy talmbout?” are gonna turn into long, meaningful relationships. WRONG! If more guys were upfront with girls in the beginning, things wouldn’t get so complicated. Learn how to tell the difference between a thirsty guy,

image

and a guy that genuinely wants to get to know you.

7) He only contacts you late at night

You’ve been talking to this guy for a few weeks. You ain’t heard from this guy ALL DAY and at 12am he text you talking about ” Wat u doing”. I’ve heard this same song and dance wayyyy too many times, for example…. ”He was up. I was up. We were both bored so he came over.. at 2 am. We didn’t do anything though….”

image

I’m not here for your excuses!

image

Hey, if sex is what you wanted from this guy then great! But just know that that’s all you are getting.

8) You can’t get past the “Friend Zone” :(

image

Ouch! We all know the story. You meet this guy. He seems cool. You guys start talking and then you realize you’ve somehow developed some feelings. Then, he says those dreaded words, “I like you as a friend”. Damn! It burns! There are a lot of variations to the Friend Zone, but bottom line is… He doesn’t want your ass.

9) He has a GIRLFRIEND/WIFE and you know about it

It downright infuriates me. I’ve heard a girl say, “IDGAF if he has a girlfriend I’ll still ________________.” Girl!!!!!

image

This guy has already commited himself to another woman, girlfriend or wife. If he really wants to be with you, you should wait until he leaves her before anything happens.

You need to know that she was there before you and you need to respect it. Have some respect for yourself and find a guy that’s not in a relationship.

And I’m not here for arguing technicalities! If he lied to you about being in a relationship, that’s a different story. Yeah you guys are both in the wrong, but you should’ve just walked away!!!!

Ok so last but not least…..


10) You’re ugly

Oh??? You guys want me to apologize for this one??? Nope! Not happening.

image

I’m not saying that ugly girls don’t need love too. I’m not saying that they don’t deserve to be loved… I just want them to know their place.

You have to know that I don’t claim to be the finest. You also have you know that I’m not only talking about the outward appearance, but also the inner as well (mainly the outward though). These guys out here have somehow blown these girl’s heads up into thinking that they are superior and I am damn sick of it.

A guy doesn’t want a girl with an ugly ass attitude with a sense of entitlement, just like a guy doesn’t want a girl with an ugly ass mug with a sense of entitlement. Period.

So while you ugly girls are on your “Don’t Hate Me Cause I’m Beautiful” tip, guys are comparing you to beasts from the wild.

So those are my top 10 Signs. If for some reason reading this blog pissed you off either:

1) one of these apply or may have applied to you in the past

or

2) refer to 1

Alright this looks like it’s finished.

1 comment: