Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Survival Kit for Boo Season: For Single Women Only

Oh my Goodness! It's boo season! Did you get picked? No? Better luck next year.

Guess he didn't want it like you thought he did. :(
Actually, we didn't get picked either. But enough of that...

Ok ladies. Listen to me careful-freaking-ly.

We know this will be a hard time for you. The holidays are coming. It's getting cold outside. You may not even be as social as you were during the spring and summer months. What I want you to know is BEING BITTER ABOUT THE SITUATION WILL SOLVE NOTHING. NOT A DAMN THING.

Don't worry though, I've got some tips for you to make you forget about not having a man to kiss on New Years Eve! \(*.*)/ <--- (she's celebrating!)

Survival Kit for Boo Season 2011
1. A Big Ass Blanket

This is by far one of the most essential articles that you will need during this season. Think of it! Who needs a strong strapping young lad when you've got a big, cozy blanket?

2. Do NOT contact your homegirls that have boos

Hey! I know what you're thinking. You shouldn't get mad at me I'm trying to help you out. I'm trying to keep you from setting yourself up for disappointment. Those girls aren't going have time for your lonely ass. They are going to be too busy getting it in, and if you do talk to them they'll just make you mad because all they are gonna do is talk about their boo. Think about it.

3. A Body Pillow

Another great invention! This is the answer to your "I hate sleeping alone" problem. This might be even better than a man laying next to you. It's NEVER gonna move.

Now of course, I could've mentioned sex toys, joining a dating website, or even reaching out to a past boo. You can do all of this too.

Let's raise a glass to Boo Season. May it go as quickly as possible for each of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment